Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,247 ($2,754) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)