Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,201 (3,518 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)