Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,968 (6,042 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)