Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,334 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)