Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,162 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)