Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23368 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,492 (6,385 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)