Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,802 (руб 179,462) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)