Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06766 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,342 (R 34,619) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)