Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06601 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,279 (R 49,677) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)