Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,570 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (28 minutes ago)