Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,717 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)