Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,287 (4,489 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)