Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,322 (2,592 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (27 minutes ago)