Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,752 in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)