Cost of living comparison between Rotterdam, Netherlands and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,968 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)