Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,925 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)