Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)