Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 (NZ$3,462) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (21 minutes ago)