Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,650 (NZ$5,371) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)