Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 (NZ$5,521) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)