Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,264 (руб 88,251) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)