Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)