Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,540 (ARS $59,788) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)