Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,569 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)