Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,382 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)