Cost of living comparison between Rochester, New York, United States and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,004 ($4,357) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)