Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,484 ($4,112) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)