Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 90% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 ($4,259) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (about 1 hour ago)