Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 ($3,679) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)