Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24836 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,101 (﷼ 12,486) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)