Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03238 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,439 ($U75,337) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)