Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,600 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 (R$ 11,112) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)