Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,662 (ARS $44,734) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)