Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,002 (R$ 10,199) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)