Cost of living comparison between Rimini, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,730 in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)