Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,546 (11,496 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (42 minutes ago)