Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)