Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,049 (421,735 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)