Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00285 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,041 (716,498 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (21 minutes ago)