Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,519 (R 24,138) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)