Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,754 ($b19,972) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)