Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,722 (R$ 6,427) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)