Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)