Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,367 (Mex$ 49,588) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)