Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 84% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,533 (670,281 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)