Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05942 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 80% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,623 (ARS $94,623) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)