Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)