Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)