Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,168 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)