Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)