Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)