Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,424 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (22 minutes ago)