Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,792 (R$ 9,508) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)