Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,772 (R$ 10,099) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)