Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,474 (₨277,316) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)