Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,256 (₨170,688) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)