Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,020 (₨143,892) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (33 minutes ago)