Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,166 (﷼ 44,482,405) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (36 minutes ago)