Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,967 (﷼ 68,146,744) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)