Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,706 (CH$1,291,066) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (42 minutes ago)