Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21921 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,324 (6,042 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (34 minutes ago)