Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (14,123 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)