Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,344 ($4,883) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)