Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01030 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,190 (Taka 115,548) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)