Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,754 (Taka 231,287) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)