Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,860 (₨134,383) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)