Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,156 (₨87,339) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)