Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,202 (₨86,805) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)