Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23168 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,392 (6,007 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)